Tuesday, December 14, 2004

this boat's a rock'n

but not in a good way. . .tonight at dinner mom got seasick again, and this boat is moving around a bit as we left Grand Cayman and headed to Mexico. I think that we spend tomorrow at sea, and then spend Thursday in Mexico.

I'm feeling fine, but mom has always gotten motion sickness when we took car trips. Had a great time on shore today. Saw the turtle farm (Los Tortugas), went to Hell (and back), saw 7 mile beach and then did some shopping. While in Hell, I had just enough time to send Steve an actual "Postcard from Hell" with the official post mark and all. I think he'll understand the sentiment behind that jesture. :-)

Tomorrow I will be relaxing on deck, with or without mom. Tonight I am going to try to find that couple that I met last night. They are from Rock Hill and are a lot of fun. Saw them at the pool this afternoon and they came over and said hello. The comedy show should be good and I'm sure they will be there too. Then I may go up to the pool party at 10:30, but that all depends on the weather. Too much wind and they may not have the party.

That's all for now from the Gulf of Mexico.
Adios amigos!



No comments: